Pittsburgh Restaurant Reviews
You can expect an enormous variety of cuisines in Pittsburgh, a reflection of the town's ethnic diversity. Most of these restaurants are surprisingly affordable. Many restaurants allow you to bring your own wine or beer. Higher-end dining establishments are in the downtown area.
Browse Pittsburgh Restaurants
Browse Pittsburgh Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $170-$186 -- Downtown 4-Star Pittsburgh Hotel, up to 45% Off The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh