- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia has many Internet cafés, located throughout the city (start with any local coffee shop), but the city also has been one of the first in the country to offer inexpensive Wi-Fi to all its citizens. Currently, the citywide initiative is being tested in a zone north of Chinatown and up through North Philly, but there are still free high-speed hot spots available in Love Park (next to City Hall), Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Penn's Landing, FDR Park, Belmont Parkway, and several other locations. Cybercafes.com lists more than 4,000 Internet cafes worldwide.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's