- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The RiverLink Ferry, a seasonal (May-September) passenger ferry, offers service between Philadelphia and Camden, site of the Adventure Aquarium, the Susquehanna Bank Center, the battleship New Jersey, and Campbell's Field. Ferries depart every hour from Penn's Landing daily between 10 and 6 Mon.-Thu., and 10 and 7 Fri.-Sun and from Camden's waterfront on the half-hour, daily from 9:30-5:30 Mon.-Thu., and 9:30 and 6:30 Fri.-Sun, with extended hours and continuous service for Penn's Landing and Susquehanna Bank Center concerts, and Camden Riversharks baseball games. The cost is $7 round-trip, the ride takes 12 minutes, and the ferry is wheelchair-accessible.
RiverLink Ferry tickets must be purchased at the terminal at Penn's Landing (Walnut Street and Columbus Avenue), outside the Independence Seaport Museum or at the Camden terminal. Payment can be made by cash only.
RiverLink Ferry (Penn's Landing near Walnut St., PA. 215/925–5465. www.riverlinkferry.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's