- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The parkway is easily reached on foot from Rittenhouse Square, but is 30-minute walk from the far eastern sections of the Historic Area. SEPTA or the PHLASH also are good options to reach this neighborhood, particularly if you're planning on visiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art. If you have a car, it's also fairly easy to find parking on metered spaces along the parkway or north of the museum on Pennsylvania Avenue. The museum also has a parking structure with hundreds of spaces.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America