Sights & Attractions in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's Choice Sights in Philadelphia
Nearly sequestered from public view for a century in Lower Merrion...
|Museums / Galleries||Philadelphia|
These architecturally varied 19th-century buildings—in...
|Architectural Sites||Fairmount Park|
The grounds take up an entire block, and its unique history...
|Houses / Mansions||Germantown|
Philadelphia Museum of Art
The city's premier cultural attraction is one of the country's...
|Museums / Galleries||The Benjamin Franklin Parkway|
Reading Terminal Market
The market is nothing short of a historic treasure, and a food...
|Markets / Bazaars||Center City|
Once grazing ground for cows and sheep, Philadelphia's most elegant...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Rittenhouse Square and Avenue of the Arts South|
Valley Green (Wissahickon Park)
There are many great sections of Fairmount Park, but the 1,800...
|Parks||Chestnut Hill and Mount Airy|
Browse All Philadelphia Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America