Sights & Attractions in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Philadelphia
|A B C D-E F G-H I J-L M N-O P-Q R-S T-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Begun in 1728 by the pioneering botanist John Bartram (1699–1777)...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Queen Village and South Philadelphia|
Battleship New Jersey
The World War II–era USS New Jersey, one of the most decorated...
|Nautical Sites||Penn's Landing and Camden Waterfront|
Belmont Plateau has a view from 243 feet above river level, which...
Benjamin Franklin Bridge
When the bridge opened in 1926, its 1,750-foot main span made...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Old City|
Betsy Ross House
It's easy to find this little brick house with the gabled roof:...
|Museums / Galleries||Old City|
Bishop White House
Built in 1786, this restored upper-class house embodies Colonial...
|Houses / Mansions||Historic Area|
These architecturally varied 19th-century buildings—in Victorian...
|Architectural Sites||Fairmount Park|
Three of the Victorian brownstones on a stretch of 3rd Street...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Society Hill|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Philadelphia Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe