- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Academy of Music: Take in an opera, ballet, or theatrical performance at this magnificent concert hall, whose interior is modeled on Milan's La Scala.
Delancey Place: Stroll the 2000 block to check out some of the city's most elegant town houses.
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts: Pop into this contemporary arts center, which holds free public performances in its glass-enclosed plaza.
Park Hyatt Philadelphia at the Bellevue: Built in the early 20th century, this grande-dame hotel still evokes the opulence of a bygone era.
Rittenhouse Square: This lush park offers a lovely retreat in the heart of the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's