- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The futuristic atmosphere of this restaurant (all-white tables and chairs and partially enclosed booths—or pods—whose lighting changes color with the touch of a button) is a fitting setting for food with strong Asian overtones that ultimately defies precise description. The sushi conveyor is an entertaining touch. Dim sum, stir fry, and crab pad thai share the menu with entrées such as crispy scallion chicken, wasabi-crusted filet mignon, and the amusingly named "Lobzilla," a 3-pound lobster served with risotto and soba noodle salad. There's an extensive sake bar—you can get it warm or cold. Reservations are essential on the weekend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more