- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The futuristic atmosphere of this restaurant (all-white tables and chairs and partially enclosed booths—or pods—whose lighting changes color with the touch of a button) is a fitting setting for food with strong Asian overtones that ultimately defies precise description. The sushi conveyor is an entertaining touch. Dim sum, stir fry, and crab pad thai share the menu with entrées such as crispy scallion chicken, wasabi-crusted filet mignon, and the amusingly named "Lobzilla," a 3-pound lobster served with risotto and soba noodle salad. There's an extensive sake bar—you can get it warm or cold. Reservations are essential on the weekend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more