Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Bar Ferdinand Review
Owner Owen Kamihira came to this venture with an impressive design pedigree—he put the Buddha in Buddakan. So it's not surprising that Bar Ferdinand has spectacular decor. What is surprising is that a first-time restaurateur got the food so right—the hot and cold tapas, bocadillos (sandwiches), and pinchos (skewers) are almost good enough to distract you from the dramatic cut-glass mosaic of Ferdinand the Bull.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more