- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
London Grill Review
Serving modern takes on old favorites, such as sea scallops poached in lobster oil with potato blinis, this longtime favorite keeps locals interested with its seasonally changing menus, which are imaginative and consistently good. It returns the favor with its commitment to buying local. The bar menu— mussels, wings, and quesadillas—is popular, especially the burger, which is more often than not in the running for the city's best. Because it's so close to the Art Museum, the restaurant often offers special menus to coincide with blockbuster exhibits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more