- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Capital Grille Review
It's only fair to question whether this is a restaurant or an art gallery. When you first enter the stunning dining room, you'll find walls covered with exquisitely framed paintings and pedestals bearing bronze statues. Steaks and chops come in two sizes: large and larger. A baby lobster (about a pound) makes an excellent appetizer along with the requisite green salad and shrimp cocktail. The wine cellar is ample and fairly priced for a selection of excellent bottles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more