- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Review
"Big, bold, and beautiful" might be the best way to describe this fish house, especially when you're talking about the ceiling with its remarkable Art Deco chandeliers. There are more than 40 daily specials brought in from many ports, such as Maine (lobsters) and Washington (red king salmon). Of course, there are oysters galore. The food is prepared by a knowledgeable kitchen crew and served by a well-trained staff, and the crowd is predictable—businesspeople entertaining clients and families from out of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more