- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction Review
This flagship store for a brand launched in 2008 by a local ad man set the stage for an idiosyncratic mix of wares made using pre-Industrial Age methods. On sale are quilts handcrafted in Amish country, desk caddies made from wood reclaimed from old Philadelphia buildings, niche 'zines, hand-dyed T-shirts, art prints, and bottles of spirits inspired by the original recipes for ginger snaps and root beer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more