- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tiny Bibou is one of the city's best BYOBs, as evidenced by how many tables are occupied by French natives who'd otherwise seem out of place in this tiny restaurant on this residential South Philly block. The other proof is in the intensely flavorful food, from perfectly crisped scallops to pig's feet stuffed with foie gras. The restaurant is a true maman et père—Charlotte will charm you, and her husband, chef Pierre Calmel, will emerge from the kitchen to ask how you liked the sweetbreads. Wednesday through Saturday is à la carte; Sunday is prix fixe—$45 for four courses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more