- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Garces Trading Company
Garces Trading Company Review
If the food weren't so good, you'd wonder if people were crowding into this place to gawk at the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's first and only wine boutique, located behind glass doors inside the restaurant. The concept is a one-stop shop, and on-site are cheese and dessert counters and an olive oil–and-vinegar tasting bar, but the 75-seat BYOB café is the biggest attraction and takes up the most space. The always excellent European fare includes pizzas, pastas, and familiar plats du jour like paella and steak frites. The vibe is trendy and casual.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more