- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pizzeria Stella Review
The owner and culinary director of Stella logged mucho hours and miles researching how to make the very best pizza. What's the best dough? The right amount of heat in the oven? The resulting artisanal, 12-inch rounds with ingredients like black truffle, fresh prosciutto, and earthy chanterelles are why the cozy 80-seater is always overflowing with neighborhood duos and families. (A no-reservations policy necessitates getting here very early or very late for no wait.) All tables are good tables—each has a view of the red-and-white-tiled pizza oven at the restaurant's center and of Headhouse Square through plenty of café windows.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more