- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Trolley Car Diner
Trolley Car Diner Review
Built around a classic 1950s silver diner transported to its current home at the border of Chestnut Hill and Mt. Airy, this family-friendly spot supplements classic diner fare with healthier options and an extensive list of bottled microbrews. Mix-and-match six-packs of those beers can be picked up in the Trolley Car's deli, which also serves sandwiches and baked goods. While it was named for the old trolley tracks that still run along Germantown Avenue outside its doors, an actual trolley car was added to the parking lot in 2003, and now dispenses ice cream during the summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more