- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Paesano's Philly Style
Paesano's Philly Style Review
Philly's cheesesteaks are famous, but hoagie shops like Paesano's make more artful (and often drippier and more gluttonous) sandwiches without the long lines. These gut busters just may stop your heart. Favorites are the Bolognese, a fried-lasagna and fried-egg concoction; and the Liveracce, seared chicken livers topped with sautéed onions, roasted tomato, and Gorgonzola. Sandwiches are made behind an open counter while regulars (and tourists studying the chalkboard menu in disbelief) wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more