- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Dandelion Pub
The Dandelion Pub Review
This nonauthentic pub is still as close to an English pub as you'll get—there's a snarling bear head mounted on one wall; an assortment of mistmatched divans and armchairs; and toasties, fish-and-chips, and puddings on the menu. The only clue the place just opened in 2010 is the freshness of the wall-to-wall carpeting—it doesn't smell anything like spilled pints. While the entrées are solid, the apps and desserts shine brightest at this sprawling, cozy venue. Anglophiles will rejoice over the afternoon tea service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more