- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eulogy Belgian Tavern
Eulogy Belgian Tavern Review
For those with an insatiable desire to try new and exotic brews, this Old City bar offers an absolutely staggering assortment: some 350-plus bottles and 26 rotating taps. There's also a full menu, which features Belgian favorites such as mussels with beer, and twice-fried potato frites.
- Address: 136 Chestnut St., Old City, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Phone: 215/413–1918
- Location: Old City
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more