Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Another recent addition to the thriving Midtown Village scene on 13th, this pizzeria and wine bar caters to the cultivators of European-style essence, with crisp Neopolitan-style gourmet pies and a healthy array of fine wines and draft beer. As a bonus, the space itself, while intimate, is surrounded by large, often open windows that allow a direct connection to the hum of street life. Ample outdoor seating is also an option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more