- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inspired by the paninotecas and enotecas of Italy, this intimate café is all about the bread, which is produced half a block away at its own bakery. (You can also pick up your own loaves and baguettes at the Main Street Market up the street.) Centered around a 14-seat communal table, Agiato encourages diners to get acquainted over sandwiches packed with cured meats, and wine from an extensive old-world wine list. There's also seating out front and a decent craft-beer selection for those who want to stick with a more new-world experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more