- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
AKA Rittenhouse Square
At a Glance
- large rooms
- homey amenties and atmosphere
- nice restaurant
- no parking
- no room service
- some of the lower rooms have views of a brick wall
- gym lacks ample equipment
Check Rates from our Partners
AKA Rittenhouse Square Review
Though steps away from the popular park and surrounding shopping, the AKA Rittenhouse Square operates in a below-the-radar fashion favored by visiting actors and athletes. A former apartment building, the property offers homey studios and one- and two-bedroom suites with lots of closet space; many have full kitchens with dishes, glassware, and large, stainless-steel refrigerators. Elegant marble-filled bathrooms feature large glass-enclosed showers. a.kitchen, the hotel's trendy new restaurant, offers smallish plates of European-inspired cuisine in a refreshingly down-home bistro atmosphere that looks out on 18th Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more