- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Supper was a pioneer in the city's now-thunderous farm-to-table stampede. Chef Mitch Prensky serves small plates of New American fare sourced from a Bucks County farm. A found-object chandelier made with JELL-O molds and kitchen utensils sets the tone for the menu's clever, whimsical twists on comfort food. Standouts include dayboat scallops with beet-green spanakopita and a confit duck leg on a pecan-sage waffle. The Sunday brunch is especially comforting and delicious. Foodies settle happily into this casual, polished dining room that's all warm woods with pops of orange.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more