- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Talula's Garden Review
Aimee Olexy's Talula's Table in Kennett Square was an unlikely phenomenon—the little country market had a months-long backlog of reservations for its lone farmhouse table. Olexy's urban extension of that runaway success has no market and plenty of tables inside a sprawling, high-ceilinged space decorated with Alice Waters quotations printed on the walls. A charming outdoor courtyard with a garden glows under twinkly lights. The menu centers on seasonal flavors—the concept is garden to table. Knowledgeable servers do a great job guiding your choices from the split-pea soup to the caramelized sea scallops to the rhubarb cake. But you'll need the most guidance choosing from the six cheese boards with names like "Not Your Granny's" and "World's Best Blues."
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more