- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Battleship New Jersey
Battleship New Jersey Review
The World War II–era USS New Jersey, one of the most decorated battleships in the history of the U.S. Navy, is now a floating museum. It's docked in Camden, New Jersey, south of the Tweeter Center. A 2½-hour guided tour takes you around the upper and lower decks of the ship, or you can explore on your own. Families with at least one child between 7 and 17 can arrange for a sleepover on the ship.
- Address: Beckett St., Camden Waterfront Camden, NJ 08103 | Map It
- Phone: 856/966–1652
- Cost: $18.50 adults
- Hours: Feb.–mid-Mar., Fri.–Mon. 10–3; mid-Mar.–Apr. and Sept.–Dec., daily 9:30–3; May–Labor Day, daily 9:30–5
- Website: www.battleshipnewjersey.org
- Location: Penn's Landing and Camden Waterfront
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more