- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Race Street Pier
Race Street Pier Review
The first in a planned series of pocket parks along the Delaware River, this green space offers dramatic views of the adjacent Ben Franklin Bridge and allows you to get up-close views of the river itself. Designed by the same firm behind New York's popular High Line, the two-level promenade features lush plantings, including some three dozen trees and many perennials, as well as amphitheater-style seating near the river's edge and plenty of benches and green lawns for relaxing and surfing the Web via free Wi-Fi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more