- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia Mall Review
Serious shoppers will want to make a trip to King of Prussia Mall, the largest retail shopping complex on the East Coast. The Plaza, Court, and Pavilion at King of Prussia provide elegant places to stroll and shop. There are nearly 400 specialty shops and seven department stores, including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, and Crate & Barrel. The mall is about 20 mi from downtown; SEPTA Bus 124 or 125 from 17th Street and John F. Kennedy Boulevard runs to the mall.
- Address: 160 North Gulph Rd., Upper Merion Township King of Prussia, PA 19406 | Map It
- Phone: 610/265–5727 Plaza; 610/337–1210 Court
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–9, Sun. 11–6; holiday hours vary
- Website: www.kingofprussiamall.com
- Metro SEPTA transit station located at mall.
- Location: Main Line
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more