- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia Mall Review
Serious shoppers will want to make a trip to King of Prussia Mall, the largest retail shopping complex on the East Coast. The Plaza, Court, and Pavilion at King of Prussia provide elegant places to stroll and shop. There are nearly 400 specialty shops and seven department stores, including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, and Crate & Barrel. The mall is about 20 mi from downtown; SEPTA Bus 124 or 125 from 17th Street and John F. Kennedy Boulevard runs to the mall.
- Address: 160 North Gulph Rd., Upper Merion Township King of Prussia, PA 19406 | Map It
- Phone: 610/265–5727 Plaza; 610/337–1210 Court
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–9, Sun. 11–6; holiday hours vary
- Website: www.kingofprussiamall.com
- Metro SEPTA transit station located at mall.
- Location: Main Line
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more