Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Hokka Hokka Review
This sushi joint has very friendly service and particularly good rolls, including some fun ones like the "Hollywood"—a massive creation with tempura shrimp, avocado, salmon, and eel sauce. Near the bottom of the hill, Hokka Hokka is a nice alternative to the mostly pub-inspired comfort food around this area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more
Thinking about moving at age 55. I've been in banking for the last 30 years but would consider making career change (small business commerc... Read more