- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pat's King of Steaks
Pat's King of Steaks Review
New cheesesteak restaurants come and go all the time, but two of the oldest—Pat's and Geno's, at the corner of 9th and Passyunk—have a longstanding feud worth weighing in on. It comes down to a matter of taste. Both serve equally generous portions of rib-eye steak, grilled onions, and melted Provolone, American, or Cheese Whiz on freshly baked Italian rolls. The main differences as far as we can tell: Pat's claims to have invented the cheesesteak; Pat's meat is chopped; and Pat's exterior is more, ahem, understated than Geno's neon extravaganza.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more