- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
When chef Lynne Marie Rinaldi opened Paradiso in 2005 two blocks from where she grew up, she sparked a restaurant renaissance in a section of South Philadelphia formerly known as a source for spaghetti with gravy. By proving that an upscale, sleek eatery can flourish in what was once Rocky country, Rinaldi has developed a reputation as a pioneer and a devoted following. Favorites are the remarkably light potato gnocchi with tomato and basil; rabbit cacciatore with mascarpone polenta; and any of the pastas, made fresh—of course—nearby at the Italian Market. The extensive wine list includes some varieties even oenophiles may never have heard of.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more