- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chestnut Hill Hotel
At a Glance
- on the avenue with all the shops, bars, and restaurants
- not for those who like all-encompassing hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
Chestnut Hill Hotel Review
This is the place to rest if you are looking for a mellow Philadelphia stay, or looking to stay in Northwest Philadelphia. The rooms are quiet, and resemble comfortable guest rooms in your friend's nicely furnished home and a recent renovation has given the lobby a sleek, modern facelift. There's nothing fancy about the adequately sized rooms, but there's nothing missing either. Make sure to call for room rates, as they are often lower than the advertised price. Chestnut Grille, a decent restaurant with an outdoor seating area, is attached to the hotel, but is not owned by it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more