- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sabrina's Cafe Review
If there's one thing you can count on, it's a two-hour wait for Sunday brunch at this cozy former bakery around the corner from the Italian Market. Locals know to phone in their names and wait it out with coffee and the paper at home, and you can, too. Here's what everyone is waiting for: apple and sharp cheddar omelets, stuffed and caramelized challah French toast with vanilla-bean maple syrup, and the barking Chihuahua breakfast (a burrito filled with scrambled eggs, black beans, red peppers, and pepper-jack cheese). Brunch overshadows lunch and dinner, but it shouldn't—those are delicious and hearty, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more