- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Osteria is more than a consolation prize for the many who are thwarted by the two-month back-up in reservations at Marc Vetri's eponymous fine-dining restaurant. His long-awaited second restaurant is a little more affordable and decidedly more casual and versatile with its wide-ranging menu of Italian comfort food. The menu has everything from amazing brick-oven pizzas (try the Lombarda, with cotechino sausage and a soft-cooked egg) to a charred rib-eye for two served over white beans. The lively North Broad Street setting with red concrete floors, rustic wooden tables, and soaring ceilings blends loft and country, industry and art.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more