- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pub and Kitchen
Pub and Kitchen Review
Local food groupies are all a-chatter about Chef Johnny Mac's sophisticated UK-inspired fare—the "white fish roll mops" on the bar snacks menu are pickled bits of pollack tossed with dilled sour cream and diced apples atop little toasts. The flaky fish in his "fish and chips" is coated with beer batter and served with crispy fries on a generous mound of vivid green, buttered mushy peas. But people flock to the energetic (and noisy) restaubar to unwind with friends after a long day as much as they do for the food. In what used to be a dive bar, Pub is an unpretentious, attractive hangout with hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, tables fashioned from reclaimed floor joists, and familiar rock music playing from the speakers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more