- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Modo Mio Review
Chef and owner Peter McAndrews's narrow, bustling BYOB on the Northern Liberties/Fishtown divide lures even Main Line couples into formerly uncharted territory (the restaurant is way north of Center City). The meal is worth the trek, however, beginning with the homemade bread—a 15-pound Umbrian loaf sliced thick and served with olive oil and ricotta cheese. The small plates menu is a menagerie of rustic Italian flavors with modern twists, like grilled frogs' legs accented with green apple and herbed mayonnaise and thin-sliced duck breast in a cherry-spiked wine sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more