- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This funky foodie favorite has spawned a casual café and a small market selling locally produced products one block away from the original BYOB. Dinner at Pumpkin's produce-driven menu changes daily depending on what has inspired self-taught chef Ian Moroney on that particular day. A $35 five-course tasting menu on Sundays highlights such fresh, eclectic fare as crispy sweetbreads with ramps vinaigrette, grilled quail with citrus and fig balsamic, and salmon with chimichurri sauce, pineapple, and Serrano salsa. Calling ahead is essential to snagging a spot in the 28-seat, elbow-to-elbow dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more