- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chestnut Hill Farmer's Market
Chestnut Hill Farmer's Market Review
Not your traditional market, this collection of stands is short on fresh produce, focusing more on meats and small eateries. Even if you can't take advantage of the local butchers, you can still grab fresh takeout from the good Mexican, hoagie, seafood, Persian, and Caribbean stalls (there are also a few tables for thise wanting to grab a quick bite). While permanently housed behind the Chestnut Hill Hotel, the bulk of the market is only open three days a week—but you can get sandwiches and gourmet goodies at Jonathan Best; and coffee, gelato, and ice cream at Poppy's Seed Bakery throughout the week.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more