- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Continental Restaurant & Martini Bar
Continental Restaurant & Martini Bar Review
Light fixtures fashioned like olives pierced with toothpicks are a tip-off to the theme at this cool watering hole. It's installed in a classic diner shell in the center of Old City's action. This is the first of Stephen Starr's trendy restaurants, where he serves lively (but not outré) food in generous portions to people who know how to enjoy it. Don't miss the addictive Szechuan french-fried potatoes with hot-mustard sauce and the crispy calamari salad.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more