- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Happy sounds have always emanated from diners in this comfortable, elegant eatery, but the menu of bistro-style fare went from tasty to transcendental when Terence Feury took over the kitchen in early 2009. The chef is known for his masterfully light touch with seafood—in evidence here with succulent North Carolina bay scallops poached in tarragon butter and flavorful pan-roasted New England cod—but the lamb-belly confit is the menu item not to miss. Sit as far back in the restaurant as possible to watch Feury and his colleagues at work in the open kitchen. Next door, Fork:etc is a great place to grab a quick breakfast or lunch. Reservations are recommended.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more