Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Happy sounds have always emanated from diners in this comfortable, elegant eatery, but the menu of bistro-style fare went from tasty to transcendental when Terence Feury took over the kitchen in early 2009. The chef is known for his masterfully light touch with seafood—in evidence here with succulent North Carolina bay scallops poached in tarragon butter and flavorful pan-roasted New England cod—but the lamb-belly confit is the menu item not to miss. Sit as far back in the restaurant as possible to watch Feury and his colleagues at work in the open kitchen. Next door, Fork:etc is a great place to grab a quick breakfast or lunch. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more