- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tequila's Restaurant Review
Chef Carlos Molina's menu includes authentic Mexican dishes such as chiles rellenos (moderately spicy poblano peppers stuffed with cheese or ground meat) and chicken mole poblano (a sauce with many ingredients, including dried chili peppers, cloves, and bitter chocolate). The entryway is brightly painted with Day of the Dead figures and the dining rooms feature a long hardwood bar, Mexican glassware, and colorful ceramics. You can choose from tangy margaritas—if you order enough, they bring you your own personal tankard—plus a dozen different Mexican beers and 52 types of tequila. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more