- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tequila's Restaurant Review
Chef Carlos Molina's menu includes authentic Mexican dishes such as chiles rellenos (moderately spicy poblano peppers stuffed with cheese or ground meat) and chicken mole poblano (a sauce with many ingredients, including dried chili peppers, cloves, and bitter chocolate). The entryway is brightly painted with Day of the Dead figures and the dining rooms feature a long hardwood bar, Mexican glassware, and colorful ceramics. You can choose from tangy margaritas—if you order enough, they bring you your own personal tankard—plus a dozen different Mexican beers and 52 types of tequila. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more