- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Locanda del Ghiottone
La Locanda del Ghiottone Review
Literally "the place of the gluttons," the small L-shaped dining room gets loud and crowded as patrons arrive and waiters shout orders from tableside into the open kitchen. It's all part of the charm. The server will forbid you from putting cheese on fish (a house rule), then he'll ask sweetly after your mother. This is homey food, comfort food—tender gnocchi, platters of pasta brimming with fresh seafood, and osso buco, to name a few of the amply proportioned dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more