- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Don't be fooled by the guacamole made tableside—this is no Tex-Mex joint. Chef Lucio Palazzo's modern Mexican cooking includes tasty, creative dishes like a refreshing mackeral ceviche, tender braised pork with mole poblano, and fluke wrapped in poblano leaves. From happy hour on, the tiny dining room can get a bit noisy, as revelers in the adjacent bar sip tequila-based cocktails or sample flights of top-shelf tequila served in carved-out cucumber cups. The best advice is to join in on the fun. Reservations are recommended.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America
Thanks in advance to all the people here who helped in the planning of this - both last year and this year! Read more
Okay, I'm a philistine when it comes to art; I knows what I likes, and that's about it. Read more
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
I have 6 weeks in the US from 1st of September till 12th of October. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more