- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Long before "fusion" was an official foodie term, the inspired chef here took a wholly different approach to his native Thai cuisine, pairing it with French ingredients and techniques. As a result, you're just as likely to find escargots on the menu as chicken saté. Others have followed suit, but Nan is still bewitching diners with an intoxicating mix of flavors: salmon with lemongrass, pork cooked with thyme and dried fruits, and pheasant with tamarind, to name just a few. The simple three-course lunch is a bargain; the fruit tart is ethereal. The service, however, can be spotty.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more