- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Long before "fusion" was an official foodie term, the inspired chef here took a wholly different approach to his native Thai cuisine, pairing it with French ingredients and techniques. As a result, you're just as likely to find escargots on the menu as chicken saté. Others have followed suit, but Nan is still bewitching diners with an intoxicating mix of flavors: salmon with lemongrass, pork cooked with thyme and dried fruits, and pheasant with tamarind, to name just a few. The simple three-course lunch is a bargain; the fruit tart is ethereal. The service, however, can be spotty.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more