- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Morning Glory Diner
Morning Glory Diner Review
The Morning Glory bills itself as a "finer diner," and offers traditional touches such as big mugs of steaming coffee (although the mugs are pewter). But the "finer" comes in the updated, wholesome versions of diner fare such as homemade catsup on every table; grilled ahi tuna with wasabi mayo on a brioche bun; thick pecan waffles with whipped peach butter; and enormous, flaky biscuits that accompany breakfast. Unless you're an early weekend riser, weekdays are a better bet. The wait for weekend brunch can be epic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Since San Francisco and New York have had their turn, here's some love for Philadelphia food:
1. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more