Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Plough and the Stars
Plough and the Stars Review
The cheery first floor of a renovated bank feels like a genuine Irish pub. A long bar with a dozen spigots is invariably spouting several imported and a few local brews. This is the place to get a Guinness poured the correct way. In winter, patrons crowd around a blazing fireplace on stools set around small tables. It's possible to munch on good Irish smoked salmon on grainy bread while imbibing; you can also head to the upstairs dining room for some respite from the crush and choose from a panoply of worldly appetizers, salads, and main courses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more