- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
White Dog Cafe
White Dog Cafe Review
A favorite among University of Pennsylvania students and professors, this stalwart specializes in locally sourced, sustainable foods including free-range chicken with sage-roasted cheese pumpkin panzanella and pasture-raised pork chops stuffed with apples and pears. At first reading, seasonings and sides can seem comically complicated, but the combos do work. The small, lively bar has a number of American beers on tap and in bottles; the wine list, too, is all-American. Vegetarians will find plenty to please them here. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more