- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tre Scalini Review
When this restaurant in South Philadelphia, a locus of down-home Italian, moved from a cozy town house to a generic storefront around the corner, patrons worried that the food would suffer. Happily the old favorites, which are more homey than trendy, are intact. Signature dishes like the grilled polenta with broccoli rabe and bruschetta calamari with cannellini beans are carefully prepared and amply plated. Pasta dishes—such as lobster- and cheese-filled ravioli and black pasta with prawns and crabmeat—are best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more