- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sang Kee Peking Duck House
Sang Kee Peking Duck House Review
Although the decor is getting a bit tired, this Chinatown stalwart continues to dish up delicious noodle soups. Egg or rice noodles come in different widths and are simmered with duck, pork, or beef brisket. If you wish, you can have your soup with both noodles and overstuffed, tender wontons. Other traditional foods, besides the house specialty, duck, are carried from the kitchen with more speed than style. Beer is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more