- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Morton's, the Steakhouse
Morton's, the Steakhouse Review
This classic steak house attracts many visitors familiar with its outposts in other cities, as well as a devoted coterie of local business executives. Etched glass and wood paneling provide a semblance of privacy in the large dining room, and there's an intimate stand-up bar and cigar lounge for postprandial puffing. The house specialty, a 24-ounce porterhouse, puts the most determined carnivore to the test. Pristine whole fish and lobsters are priced by the pound. Sides are steak house–style huge. Reservations are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more